Is your Accounts Payable team too small to comply with Segregation of Duties? Listen today to 4 recommendations that may help your company develop compensating controls.
Vendor Setup & Maintenance Additional Resources:
· Blog Post: “AP & Procurement: Owning the Vendor Master File — Vendor Setup & Maintenance” http://bit.ly/2Qdyv4X
· Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) https://pcaobus.org/Standards/Auditing/Pages/AU319_Appendix.aspx
· Podcast: Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes or Google Play
· Training: 3 Step Vendor Setup & Maintenance Process: www.debrarrichardson.com/training
· Accounts Payable Gifts: www.debrarrichardson.com/shop
Music Credit: www.purple-planet.com
#stayhAPpy #puttingtheAPinhAPpy #vendorsetup #vendoronboarding #accountspayable
Debra R. Richardson,
MBA, APM, APPM, CPRS
Debra is an accounts payable speaker, consultant, and trainer with over 20 years of experience in AP, AR, general ledger, and financial reporting for Fortune 500 companies including Verizon, General Motors and Aramark.
For the past eight years, Debra has focused on Global Vendor Maintenance, and implemented a vendor self-registration portal for 140k+ global vendors across five Accounting Systems/ERPs. In her consultancy, she focuses on internal controls and authentication to prevent fraud in the vendor master file.