Debra R Richardson LLC is a proud supporter of AP Appreciation Week (October 7- 11, 2019) which will also be AP Fraud Prevention Week. Everything we do this week will be focused on helping you protect your organization against fraud. There is absolutely no charge to participate.
This year, the focus is fraud prevention. Every professional concerned about protecting their organization against fraud is invited to participate.
How to Participate: You can register to participate simply by sending an email to email@example.com with the words "AP Week" in the subject line.
Again, there is absolutely no charge for any of this.
As in the past we'll have a free give-away each day as follows:
• Monday - join us for Payables Anatomy where we'll provide you with a Fraud Prevention checklist
• Tuesday - join us for Payables Investigators where we'll share an article loaded with tips on how you can prevent fraud.
• Wednesday - play Payables Fire with us as we share a quiz you can use to test your Fraud Prevention knowledge
• Thursday - join us live for This is Payables where everyone is welcome to attend our new webinar, How to Recognize New Frauds in Accounts Payable. If you can't make the live presentation, we'll share a link that will be good until the end of the month.
• Friday - Play Game of Payables with us as we share a puzzle with a Fraud Prevention Twist
Each morning, except Thursday, you will receive an email with the item shown above.
How to Participate: You can register to participate simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "AP Fraud Week" in the subject line.
Again, there is absolutely no charge for any of this. All participants will also receive AP Now's twice-a-week news alert.